Monday, February 17, 2014

WITHOUT HIM I AM NOTHING
Am I dreaming?
Is this really real? 
So many years ago I felt Jesus calling me to more
More of what? 
I wasn't sure
Some type of women's ministry...it seemed
I was so naive. So unprepared
GOD PREPARES THE CALLED...
Me a speaker?
Sure I can talk, but something of worth to people?
I look back at my teenage years...
So much time spent making people laugh
Just to feel good about myself
I laugh when I see how God has turned that around
To turn the spotlight on Him
He wants all the glory
He longs for all the glory
He deserves all the glory
Anything good that comes from me
Points right back at Him
To His splendor
To His glory
Without Him I a nothing!
Jesus the Healer
Jesus the Pursuer
Jesus the Great Romancer
Jesus, my Perfect Gentleman
Without Him I am nothing!
Without Him my life has no value
With Him my life has incredible value
With Him my life has purpose
Jesus is the Way
Jesus is the Truth
Without Him I am nothing!
Had He not healed me
I would have nothing to share
Nothing to offer
No heart for the broken
I would turn a blind eye
All my pain
All my heartaches
None in vain
All to teach me compassion
To draw me closer to Him
Without Him I am nothing!
He knit me together in my mother's womb
He created me with a plan and a purpose
I am fearfully and wonderfully made
All for His glory
His thoughts of me are countless
I am precious to Him
I am His beloved
He romances me with the beauty of nature
The colorful skies
Newly fallen snow
How can I keep from praising Him
Where will He take me next
He holds out His hand
Do I have the courage to take it
And follow wherever He leads?
This life with Him is the greatest adventure
One could ever hope for
Do I have the courage to go
Wherever He leads?
He has never let me down
I have no reason to fear
Without Him I am nothing!
But He gave His very life for me
So that I could be His Bride
How then, can I not give everything for Him?
He wants all my love
He wants all of my devotion
He longs to be my heart's one desire
He alone is worthy of all my love
Without Him I am nothing!
Without Him my life has no value
With Him my life has incredible value!










No comments:

Post a Comment